- Is easy and economical to use and pre-packed into 25kg bags.
- Requires unskilled labour.
- Has a long storage life and adheres to SABS specifications for slurries.
- When placed, creates a smooth black and durable surface.
- Penetrates the underlying cracks and creates a waterproof layer.
- Where stone loss on existing asphalt requires resealing.
- To fill large cracked areas on existing asphalt.
- As a surface layer for low volume traffic on roads and parking areas.
- On farms as dust sealer in store rooms, chicken pens and for sealing of earth damsN
- With membrane to create waterproof surfaces.
To view or download the full Cold Slurry Data Sheet PDF, click on data-sheet-slurry